Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Something that annoyed me today

The phrase "coming of age film".
Im tired of the film category coming of age. Near daily I look at apple.com/trailers and traileraddict.com to see what new films are coming out that I can't afford to go see and the instant I see one that says ,"its a coming of age film about", my mental brakes screech to a halt and I throw up a little in my mouth. It gives me a douche chill up my spine like when a weird uncle rubs your shoulders..... NOT that that's ever happened to me (awkward silence).

The movie in question is called "american sleep over" and I could not bring myself to even watch the trailer so whether it even looks like a genuinely good film I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello