Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No Kids Allowed

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43718876/ns/business-small_business/

Honestly I think this is a great idea. Noisy kids in restaurants are one of the most annoying things ever. They can take a nice night out and turn it into a waste of money, time and, energy.


If you cant control your kids then feed them at home.

Now I'm not saying don't expel them from McDonald's or Friendly's because you should know kids will be there but when your even out at a chainier place like even Rubie's, TGIF, or Chilli's they should stop taking family's with kids younger then say 5 after 8 o clock.

A few months ago we went to Uno's, which was a HUGE treat for us since we have tight budgets and don't really eat food like that often and RIGHT when our food got there a younger couple with 2 (TWO mind you not one) toddlers sat right near us and allowed them to whale consistently until we started making rude comments to the way they were letting them behave. Smack your damn kids if they won't shut up, or better yet, let ME smack them so DCF won't step in. Then just say it happened so fast you couldn't get a good look at me..... hey I have a new business model!

Really people no one asked you to have kids so we shouldn't have to deal with them. Keep them home, let me eat. Or another option would be to have a children's ONLY area. If you show up with kids and the family side if full but the non kids side has only ME in it, guess what.... you're waiting!

I say "right on" to this eatery. Personally I would rather have my server blow cigar smoke in my face every time they came to my table over listening to some bratty kid, and I love the smoking ban.

how do you feel?


Should there be child time at restaurants?


1 comment:

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello