Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peeing myself over Rise of TPOTA

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I swear I have watched this trailer 30 times. Ever since the HORRIBLE Marky Mark remake of the original I have wanted to see something along these lines.
I mean C'MON the humans were savages but still knew how to do hair and make up????

This is more a remake of "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes" than it is the first Planet of the Apes but to me this was one of my favorites of the original series. To me it had plot a sub message good development and, even though unimplied, a lesson in adaptive evolution.

John Lithcow is great and James Franco has become one of my favorites (in a NON GAY WAY he was GREAT in "Milk" and for the recover "Pineapple Express").

I am hoping beyond hope the actual movie holds up to the trailers expression that this film will make you think and feel for the Apes.

What do you think? Think it will be good? Did you like the Mark Walberg one... did anyone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello