Friday, October 18, 2013

My survey

So of course with my obsession with hair loss I've been all around the web and honestly I'm sick of these "research studies" that say women like a bald guy.

Honestly its horse shit. I think most of these studies the women are being asked in person which places them on the spot where they feel inclined to try and appear non shallow.

I created my own study I'm doing.
This is about merely one nighters and flings. Not marriage. No one wants to marry you. This is not about long term dating, because by that point you are probably done with the handsome hairy guys and looking for a guy who has zero SHOT at cheating on your and just wants to start a family and become a horse whipped drone.

be Honest and pass it along.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZ7MNJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello