Monday, August 20, 2012

The DMV can suck my white hairy ASS!

And I'm not washing it for a week first!










So $85 to pay the taxes on a 1998 grand caravan I had that died on me (loved that van). $150 on my 2003 corolla Mind you in CT we pay Every SIX MONTHS THIS ISN'T PER YEAR! then on top of that the purchase taxes on the 1999 pickup I just bought which were around $190 dollars then add the combination plates I needed to buy, WHICH MEANT I could not save money and transfer my old plates but had to by new ones and DMV fees, the total in just registering my beater car was 356.69$ then add the two taxes I had to pay prior and we're at $591.69 to get a beat up car with 140K on it "legal" and this included two trips to our glorious DMV....
Aint Connecti-SHIT grand! This state blows and if I could sell my house I'd leave tomorrow! Is it any wonder businesses are leaving at an alarming rate and the state is in the red? "Hey let's tax the shit out of our citizens so they CANT leave and then keep taxing them more to make money... WE'RE GENIUSES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello