Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Almost 30,000 California inmates in second day of hunger strike..... SO?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/09/19383812-almost-30000-california-inmates-in-second-day-of-hunger-strike?lite

Well I'm sorry is PRISON too uncomfortable? Let me fluff your pillow and send your complaint to management, you may get a complimentary bottle of bubbly.
YOUR IN PRISON!
Yo probably killed someone.

The main advocate here is Ronnie Dewberry who's sister says she hasn't hugged her brother in 29 years. Well your brother is serving a life sentence for MURDER so you know the victims family also hasn't hugged their brother/sister in that long nor ever will again.

"Dewberry is serving a life sentence for a murder he was convicted of in 1981 in Alameda County."

I don't get why I'm supposed to feel bad for someone who if was out in the general public would be nothing but a violent nuisance who would shank me if they had the opportunity.

Sorry but my view is stop eating, save the tax payers some money and maybe a few of you will keel over saving even more money.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello