Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fuck your ass FROM software!

http://thecontrolleronline.com/2012/10/dark-souls-1-06-patch-details/

This list has the complete patch that came down with the DLC and basically turned mine and my friends characters into complete and utter shit.

Here is my list of why -not in order of list in link


4. Fixed instances where players cannot obtain the Sunlight Maggot.
Would have been nice my first play through shit stains

 7. All Fire, Chaos, and Lightning Elemental weapon parameters adjusted to lower values. 
 Oh so Thats why my fucking nice fast lighting weapons now act like Im poking invaders with  a  fucking toothpick?! Fuck you

 9. Adjusted to allow those who take riposte or backstab damage avoid spammed backstab attacks.
Ummmm this still happens.... A LOT

10. When playing against other players, Greatsword and Greataxe stunlocks adjusted.
How because after the DLC I can't stun lock for shit. Even my two handed Black Knight Great Axe wont stun lock people with no armor?  YET I'm stun locked like a mother fucker with 100+ poise (BY KITANAS!)


 12. Mask of the Father, Mask of the Mother, Hornet’s Ring effects lowered.
Again fantastic because now my hulk lumbers like a retard while mask of the child gives me NO stamina back like it used to. I cant see how Hornet Ring was lowered because I get one hit BS killed by invaders with shit daggers while my BKGA does like half bar damage? Oh wait you are telling me it was only lowered for me? My guess is they lowered the affect for strength weps only while dex builds can mutilate me with lag stabs.
  

15. Dark Wood Grain Ring wait value adjusted to affect weight 1Ž4 of player weight capacity.
See above - Lumbering retard
So now even If IM NAKED as soon as I put a STR based wep in my hand I cant use the ring meanwhile INT and DEX builds do circles around me and lag stab me like I'm Their bitch.

 13. Eagle Greatshield physical defense value lowered.
Was my lighter alt to Havels to a degree but hey let's just make my guy a Pinata more why don't you!

 

14. (PlayStation 3: R1, Xbox 360: RB) Black Knight Greataxe damage output reduced.
Bwa wha AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... THE ONLY STR weapon worth SHIT and you took it away?!?!?!?!?!  Really? So my alt from my lightning wep got nerfed to?! Do you guy literally have like a staff where one guy does ONE item and never talks to the guy next to him???? DOES NO ONE know what anyone else is doing or is this a giant fucking joke to people who built certain characters? 
  
16. Soulspear, Crystal Soul Spear and Sunlight Spear effects to opponent’s Poise adjusted.
That's great..... Because the fact they killed me in one hit wasn't enough  


1. Patched the following exploits:
- Dragon Head glitch
- Bottomless Box glitch

Honestly this is fucking horse shit, since these would have been the ONLY way for me to rebuild a guy..... "what play through the game again you say" - FUCK OFF, the game sucks offline with no coop and every time I go online we are raped by people who already exploited these glitches to build perfected characters.
I hate to break it to everyone but not everyone finds "the game" fun, exploring with your buddy is fun but trecking through fucking depths, blight town, demons ruins, new londo ETC IS NOT fun multiple time through alone. The fucking game is a snore fest when not online.

So the DLC added
Persuers, Dark Mist, Dark Bead and Dark Flame YAY all one hit kills to my character.
Dark Tracer and Gold Tracer..... YAY more super beefed and fast dex weapons that add status effects to my guy who basically has to lumber there and take it while they cartwheel hit cartwheel hit!

What did strength people get?
A big fucking goofy stone axe and a heavy useless set of armor?! Tell me You fucking DORKS at FROM software, do you consider STR builds like Jock and DEX/INT builds like nerds? Did you fucking goobers get so abused in high school this is the ONLY way to get revenge on people who view themselves as physically strong? I hope you were all raped anally by jocks in a single file manner. I mean single file on both sides so each one of you fucker had to watch the guy before you get plowed only to end up next in line to the givers!

We got a new dragon sword but thats fucking slower than shit and on my slower STR guy he's basically a back stab magnet with the ABYSMAL online P2P system you have in place. 

I wanted a refund the first few months because you FUCKED up this game soooooooooooooo bad with the coop system and didn't admit it until a sub par patch was put out. I now want another full refund because you took my countless hours on a character and made him a fucking walking bee hive and every other person a god damn child with a pointy stick! You ruined mine and my buddy's online experience because as soon as we go human to play together we are invaded by someone  who has ANY of these magics and weapons and easily kills us. Before the patch we actually we're quite good in detouring PVP invaders to our game but NOW its a fucking joke how easily beaten we are. Its amazing you basically make the WORST online system ever created then proceed to make the game worse by nerfing almost everything and anything that made certain builds useful. If it's not a laggy back stab from across the stage that gets you it's just that your character has been turned into a toddler..... or both.

I bought demon's souls and loved it minus 4-1. 



Loved Demons Soul so much I pre ordered Dark since you only got 20$ from me the first time. This time you stole 60$ from me and by god I’m going to buy Dark Souls 2 but USED…… USSSSSSSSSSSSSED so you get NOTHING! I will give Gamestop everything and they will give me a return policy should this sequel suck as much nuts as the first one.
My option to you is release a small patch to just turn off invasions so people who want to play with a friend can. Even if we are cut off from everyone else but can send a friend request to the one buddy we want to play with and enjoy the game without grief invaders we’ll be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello