Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AMAZING IDEA!

http://kotaku.com/5924657/an-all+star-plan-to-build-a-new-99-hackable-video-game-console-requires-950000-of-your-money

This is where I found the info and story but this is where to donate

 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console



I know its not much but I donated 10$. Im not interested in being the first to have one but love kickstarter projects such as these and the fact that just "somebody" is doing it. I wish I could give more but anything and everything could help these people and I would LOVE to see non big investors hoping for massive returns gobbling this up since then we would just be reverting to their demands and wind up with a closed system and 60$ games!

Plus I love android.......

Good luck and god speed

hopefully it wont be banned here in the US after a week due to copyright suits by our new corporate leaders in this country 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello