Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Hate Dimon

 http://marketday.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/15/11718677-jpmorgans-dimon-escapes-the-frying-pan-but-faces-the-fire?lite

I had a Mortgage through Chase (not of my doing) and through a long bout with identity theft had my name on a car loan through Chase. Through these two engagements and research into the company I learned of Dimon and grew a big ol disdain for him and his smug shit eating grin (though I would PLOW his daughter!).

Anyway off to the topic at hand this post was simply a way for me to put up one of my favorite personally created photoshop images which was used on another site me and a buddy had for a while. It was meant to poke fun at the bailouts, YES I know supposedly Chase denied wanting the bailouts but the fucking pic is funny dammit!


“If Chase can afford to gamble with $2 billion without an impact on its bottom line, why can’t it reduce principal for borrowers. We’re talking about real people. They’re not just dollar signs,” Laura Johns, a former housing counselor, told Dimon at the annual meeting.

Better words never spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello