Monday, March 26, 2012

Foxy Shazam

I am going to say this is one of my songs picks of the YEAR. I will be honest and tell you before this song on the "uh hum" radio (106.9 CT) I never even heard of this band but their flamboyant style rings out to me of 80 glam, and queen to even modern day groups such as The Darkness (WHO THANK GOD are getting back together) and even scissor sisters.
I love flamboyant rock and truly inside strive to be one myself, though I'm just a lowly Bass Player, but one day if I wish on a star hard enough or technology permits maybe I can become a Rock god Singer!
I will hand it to this band for their main radio song because not many today would throw together a grind house video to their song about luscious black ass (being a bit fond of the delicacy myself) and have some afro bound bitch jiggling her shitter to the camera. The one thing I will say about the video though is I wish they were shaking it a bit harder because their level of enthusiasm seems about as liquid as a dancing girl in a Robert Palmer video.

Check out the link on the image and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello