Friday, March 16, 2012

Am I a horrible person?

So Im reading this story about third world people selling organs on the black market and dying and get about 1/3 through before my ADD kicks in and a little to the right and down I see another story.....

"Sleepy puppy cant stay awake"

OMFG!!!! What the FUCK am I waiting for I tell myself and go to click this and then "stop". I think for a half second "what am I doing? This is a story about poor and desolate humans being tricked out of their organs, their organs they need...... TO LIVE"


Needless to say I didn't finish the story but decided to write this instead.
Does this mean I am a horrible person? What would you do? Or does this just mean our species as a whole is doomed to an existence where holocaust style race exterminations will take a back seat as long as a cute and cuddly kitten is dangling by a string..... "whoa Hang In there"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello