Friday, August 5, 2011

AT&T are butt holes!

Modmyi article

You SUCK. I tether to my girls non-data iPhone and that's all.

You know AT&T is the CHEAPEST company ever.
I pay 30$ for unlimited, and now they want to pass off 30$ for 2 gigs as "helping me"? go screw yourself AT&T.

I could see paying the 15$ for 2 gigs but not 30. make the 2 gig 15$ and the 15mb 5$ and then Ill say your fair. I'm about to drop my stupid data, there's pretty much WiFi every where and I own a GPS for my car so apple/AT&T can suck my ass.

 Technically I see this as an Illegal move by AT&T. Legally they should ONLY be able to cancel your contract non ETF, and ban you from their service. This though is not even an option they just demand you pay them more. Whats really funny is that they won't tell you how they "suspect" your tethering they just say they know you are. Unless your willing to explain how you "know" I'm tethering then I am not SIR! So I advise you try not to charge me.

I just resigned a 2 year agreement for the free Nexus S and already due to this I am pretty much decided I'm returning it and cancelling my agreement extension.

Are AT&T Buttheads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Hello, Anyone..... Hello